If you need to change the unit price for an item (as opposed to providing a discount) you can change that on a per-transaction basis. If you need to change the price of a product permanently you can do that through the Manage Products window.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Add a customer.
- Find the item and double-click it to add it to the transaction.
- With the item selected, click the Edit button.
- Under Unit Price you will see the default price greyed out. Click the Change button and enter the new price.
- Click OK to save.
- The new price will be used in the transaction.
- Complete the transaction.