If you have a membership item that is billed monthly you can prorate it so that the POS only charges the amount of days left in the month rather than the full month. Note this can only be used on products where the customer is paying for the remaining portion of the billing month; this option won’t display for retail items.
- To get started, click POS to launch the Point of Sale system.
- Add a customer.
- Find the item and double-click it to add it to the transaction.
- With the item selected, click the Edit button.
- Under Unit Price click the Prorate button. Click Yes on the pop-up confirmation window.
- Click OK to save.
- The prorated price will be used in the transaction.
- Complete the transaction.
Overview of the Point of Sale system
Please sign in to leave a comment.