A summary count of total members on a particular date, compared to previous dates and record high. A great report to be scheduled as a daily email to managers.
Columns / Rows Displayed:
- Date - One row for each of following dates:
- Report date (date selected)
- Day prior to report date
- Month prior to report date
- Year prior to report date
- Members - count of members on this row’s date
- #Diff - difference between member count on this row’s date and report date
- %Diff - percent difference between member count on this row’s date and report date
Download the SQL code as a .txt file
Disclaimer: Custom SQL reports can be used or modified by RGP customers at their own discretion. However, due to the custom nature of each report and the varying size of a customer's database, some reports may be slow to run (or may not run at all). All support and/or modifications requested of these public, custom reports will follow the standard Custom SQL Report fee structure.
Please also see: Adding Custom SQL Reports
Please sign in to leave a comment.