In addition to creating a custom report using customer queries, you can also create a custom report by adding an SQL statement. We can provide the SQL query for custom reports; please contact Support to have us create the necessary code. We charge a $250 one-time fee to produce the report template that you can import into Rock Gym Pro. Once you have the SQL query, here’s how to load it into a custom report.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select General Reports to open the Reporting window.
- Click the Custom Reports tab.
- Click the Add SQL button.
- Enter a title in the Title field.
- Copy and paste the SQL query (code) provided to you into the SQL field. Make sure to copy all of the code.
- Click OK to save.
- You can now run your report from the Custom reports tab at any time.