The following is a walkthrough for creating a report that shows how much gift card revenue is generated from online sales and how much is generated from in-facility sales.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select General Reports to open the Reporting window.
- Under the Standard Reports tabs, choose Sales - All Products.
- Use the Account Filter dropdown to select Gift Cards.
- Click Generate Report and choose if you want to generate the report by Invoice Date or Payment Date.
- Your report will open up in a new window. Open the report in Excel and sort Column F. The online gift cards will be noted. You can then sum the revenue by type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.