The following is a walkthrough for creating a report that shows how much gift card revenue is generated from online sales and how much is generated from in-facility sales.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select General Reports to open the Reporting window.
- Under the Standard Reports tabs, choose Sales - All Products.
- Use the Account Filter dropdown to select Gift Cards.
- Click Generate Report and choose if you want to generate the report by Invoice Date or Payment Date.
- Your report will open up in a new window. Open the report in Excel and sort Column F. The online gift cards will be noted. You can then sum the revenue by type.