A sales summary grid can be used to show your net sales over a period of time based on the invoice dates. You can create a summary based on all your accounts or just selected accounts.
- To get started, go to the the Data Entry main window, click Reporting and then select Sales Summary Grid.
- Select the date range you wish to create a report for.
- To select specific accounts, select the account from the drop down menu and click Add. Repeat as necessary until you have created the list of accounts you wish to create a summary for. If you want to run a summary using all accounts select All Accounts from the dropdown menu.
- Select any of the following options that apply:
- Only include collected sales
- Show Sub-Items
- Show Sales Tax