If a punch pass holder brings in a guest, they can share a punch with them. You can do this through the Share Punch button in the Check In window. This is meant for casually shared punches; if the customer is frequently sharing a punch card they should be set up as an Additional Scan Card by editing their record in Data Entry and going to the punch tab.
- To get started, click Check In to launch the Check In window.
- Click the Share Punch button.
- Click the From Punch Holder button to select the punch card of the member who is providing the punch card. Look up the member and click OK.
- Click the For Customer button to select the customer using the punch card. Look up the member and click OK.
- If necessary, click the Find Document For Customer button to find the waiver or other documents for the customer sharing the punch card.
- Click OK to check the customer in.