Reminder: If you’re using RGP Cloud, you do not need to install a new version of the software to use the updated features listed below. You already have them! (Learn more about using RGP in the Cloud).
For those using a locally installed version of RGP, new features are ready to install in the latest update:
To get the update, launch Data Entry → Manage → About → Check For Updates
New Main Features
User Interface Styling Updates
Rocky Gym Pro got an updated look! You'll notice a new application bar on the top of the screen, modernized icons, a new font throughout the software AND a more subtle, lighter default styling for the grid views.
While the new styling is now the default setting in RGP, you can revert to some of the old styling.
From Data Entry go to Settings --> Misc. and find the Application Styling section.
Six Month Unassigned Retention Period for Online Waivers
When using the Find Document function, online waivers that have not been assigned in RGP will now be shown for up to six months (was previously 2 months).
NOTE: The retention period will initially show as lower than 6 months because waivers older than 2 months (the original retention period) have already been removed. Over time, as additional waivers are retained, the displayed retention period will grow to the new limit of 6 months.
Because the list of online waivers could now be very large, a selection box was added that allows you to limit the list.
(Reminder: SEARCHING is always the fastest way to find a waiver.
Discount Inactive State and Ordering
You can now make discounts inactive, and therefore, hidden from staff at POS. You can also reorder discounts by using the arrows shown below.
Select Customer Window
The select customer window could be slow to load at busy gyms due to the sheer volume of “recent customers”. This list is now truncated to a reasonable limit.
- Manage Waiver Stations
Performance increases with large document lists.
Online Transaction Window
Limited default date range to increase default performance with large lists.
- In rare situations, a configured participant could cause the YPG window to crash - Fixed
- If “use job codes” was selected but no job codes listed, an error would result. Now, if there are no job codes listed and ‘use job codes’ is checked - it will be unchecked when the window is closed - Fixed
- If a staff member with administrator access was switched to GUEST and then back to STAFF, the administrator access remained. If a staff member is switched to GUEST, the administrator access is now removed along with all other roles - Fixed
- In rare cases, the OpenEdge EdgeExpress terminal could report approval if the device lost communication during the transmission. This resulted in RGP thinking a transaction went through, when in fact it did not - Fixed
- Stripe refunds incorrectly were processed on the current register, rather than the original “billing” or “online” register they were recorded on. Stripe refunds are now correctly logged on the transactions original register - Fixed
- Time clock editing PIN bug - Fixed