With this latest update, there are two notable features to highlight:
We’ve added a multitude of new functionality to the charts in RGP including the ability to track revenue and data for multiple facilities on one chart. We’ve also given the charts a new, polished look. Have a look at some examples of the new charts below.
Within POS, your staff now has the ability to print a draft copy of a receipt that they can hand to a customer for review – prior to completing the transaction. If your staff accepts tips/gratuities (e.g. at parties, group events, etc), you can also set up Rock Gym Pro to print out a Tip Receipt. Tip Receipts are disabled by default, so you’ll need to enable this feature in Settings. Learn More
We’ve also been able to remove the Adobe Reader dependency within RGP. Last week we sent out an email that described a compatibility issue RGP was having with Adobe Reader DC. We’ve fixed that problem so if you’re using the RGP waiver system, you no longer need to download Adobe Reader in order to Find Documents.
All enhancements in this update include:
- Big Feature #1: Updated Charting
- Big Feature #2: Draft/Tip Receipts
- Removed Adobe Reader dependency
- New Shortcut Key: In Data Entry, Ctrl-c = Clock-in
- New shortcut key: In Data Entry, Ctrl-m = Open Change Request
- Advanced status buttons: Edit/Delete are now recorded in the Audit Log.
- A staff pin is now required before photos are updated in RGP. This allows the system to record all photo changes in the Audit Log.
- Better looking and easier to read charting
- Multigym charting
- Weekly and daily time interval options
- Track revenue by “in-house” and “online” sales
- New 3D and Area fill options
- Ability to export to XLS, CSV, JPG, PDF and more
BETTER LOOKING CHARTS
An example of how the new charting looks:
You can now track revenue and data for multiple facilities on one chart.
WEEKLY AND DAILY OPTIONS
Most chart lines now include the ability to filter by daily and weekly time intervals.
IN-HOUSE AND ONLINE SALES
Filter your revenue by in-house and online sales
3D AND AREA FILL OPTIONS
Use an area chart and 3D visualizations to show trends over time when comparing multiple data points.
Download your data to multiple formats, including Excel.
Important to note:
Please sign in to leave a comment.