Update: 11/28/22 - Released in stages to ALL RGP Cloud Users.
12/05/22 - Released to Locally Hosted Users
Added 2 new customer query conditions to allow searchers to be more specific when looking for customers with remaining punches.- Punches : Punches Remaining – Additional Scan Card only
This query condition allows you to look for customers configured as “additional scan card” users on a punch card attached to a different customer record.
- Punches : Punches Remaining – No Additional Scan Card
This query condition allows you to look for customers configured as “electronic scan card” users with punches associated with their own customer record.
- The Bulk Dues Change tool, available from Data Entry > Manage > Dues Changes, will now create a record of any changes in the Customer History for each affected customer.
- Improvements were made to the Customer Lookup field behavior so that now it is easier to search for customers with multi-part last names (e.g.; “Bonham Carter, Helena” or “Del Toro, Benecio”).
- RGP’s Billing Launch tool was treating payment declines as errors for some users - Fixed
- Issues with Customer Records if more than one document was assigned and then unassigned on the day of a customer’s first visit. - Fixed
Please sign in to leave a comment.