To bill your monthly recurring members, you must first post dues from the Billing Center window. You cannot bill members prior to your billing date.
- Before posting your dues, you want to make sure there are NO members with any Warnings.
- Data Entry->View->Customer Lists: With Warnings. RGP will list all members with warnings, along with the Warning. Once you have taken card of the warnings, you are ready to process billing.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Billing to open Billing Center window.
- Click the Balance Due tab.
- Click the Post Dues button.
- Select your billing date. This will find anyone with dues on or before this date. Click the Preview button to display the customers.
- Click the Post These Invoices button. On the pop up window click yes.
- The invoices will now be posted to the Balance Due tab and the next billing date will be moved forward according to your billing cycle.
- Click Close to finish.