You can create booking iCal feeds that show your booked calendar events for the upcoming 12 months, allowing your booked offerings to be displayed in any app that can display an iCal (.ics) feed. Here’s how to create a new feed.
- On the main calendar window click you can either click the Mobile Calendar Feed button OR click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the window click Settings.
- Click on the Booking iCal Feeds tab.
- Click the Add button to create a feed.
- In the pop up window enter a title for the feed. In this window you can also select to filter the feed to show just a specific category. Click OK to finish.
- If you need to edit a booking iCal feed, select the feed and click the Edit button. Delete a feed by selecting it and clicking the Delete button.
- If you wish to generate new links for your existing feeds, click the Generate New Links button. This will also break all existing feed updates, so don’t forget to update your widgets and apps with the new feeds.