Catalog or calendar widgets let you display content for several different offerings in one widget, either as a list (catalog widget) or displayed on a calendar (calendar widget). Here is how to create a catalog or calendar widget so you can then add it to your website. We’ll also show you how to delete the widget from the system.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the window click Online Widgets to open the Manage Booking and Calendar Widgets window.
- Depending on the type of widget you wish to create, click either the Add Catalog Widget or Add Calendar Widget button. Enter a name for the new widget when prompted.
- To add a category to the widget, click the Add button under the Categories field and give the new category a name. Use the arrow buttons to change the order of categories.
- To add offerings within each category, click the Add button under the Offerings in Category field. Use the arrow buttons to change the order of offerings.
- To delete a widget, go to the Manage Booking and Calendar Widgets window, select the widget and click the Delete button.
Click OK to go back to the Manage Booking and Calendar Widgets window and then click the Widget Website Code tab. Select either the script to embed the widget on to your website or the link URL to share. Note that only one embedded booking widget is allowed per page on your website. If you have multiple offerings in a widget you can choose to share the entire catalog widget link or links to specific offerings within the catalog widget.
- Click Close to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.