When creating a widget you’ll want to make sure to add a description and perhaps an image to explain the event, provide important booking information and entice the user into booking a class or coming down to the facility for an event.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- Click on the Schedules tab.
- Click on the offering you are creating a widget for and click the Edit button. This will bring up the Edit Offering window.
- In the Edit Offering window click the Online Presentation tab.
- First you’ll see a list of checkbox options for controlling the online presentation of each specific offering. These are the ones you will want to focus on for widgets:
- Check Has an online details/booking page, which is required to put your widget online
- Check Allowing online booking if this is an event that can be booked online like a birthday party; leave it unchecked if you want to display the event online but it doesn’t require a booking, like a drop-in yoga class
- Choose whether or not to show custom events online
- Choose if you want to show the lead instructor’s first name and last initial
Please sign in to leave a comment.