Adding multiple embedded widgets to your website is similar to adding a single embedded widget. The only difference is that you will need to supply the URL of the page containing the widget at the end of the link to create a custom callback URL. The reason for this is that the callback URL specified in the Online Widgets Settings tab is shared among all widgets. Note that while this method allows you to embed different widgets on multiple pages, you are restricted to only one widget per page.
- On the main calendar window click Manage Schedule.
- At the bottom of the window click Online Widgets to open the Manage Booking and Calendar Widgets window.
- Select the widget you wish to add, click the Website Widget Code tab and copy the script code.
Paste the code into your website’s booking page. To create the custom callback URL, add &callbackurl=YOURURL to the end of the script code, with YOURURL being the page on which you’ve placed the widget.
- For example, if this is the code you’ve copied: <script src="https://bobsfriendlyrockgym.com/b/s/?lk=5993"></script>
- And this is page you’ve placed the widget: http://bobsfriendlyrockgym/booking/specialevents.html
- Then this is what the code would look like after you’ve customized it: <script src="https://bobsfriendlyrockgym.com/b/s/?lk=5993&callbackurl=http://bobsfriendlyrockgym/booking/specialevents.html"></script>
Adding a single embedded widget to your website
Please sign in to leave a comment.