When a new staff member joins your team, you will need to set them up in Rock Gym Pro so they can access functions that are a part of their duties.
- You first need to add them into your database as a customer. In the Data Entry main window click the Add button.
- Enter their last and first name and click OK.
- Select a referral source and click OK.
- Click the General tab in the customer record. Under Membership click the Change Membership Type button.
- Select Staff and click OK.
- Enter any additional staff information and click OK to save.
- Back in the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Employees and Permissions to bring up the Manage Employees window.
- Select the employee and click the Edit button.
- Next, you need to assign the employee PIN number. Enter the new PIN and then reenter it in the field below.
- You will now customize the employee's access level in RGP.
- Click OK to save the new PIN, and close to finish.
Changing staff access levels
Please sign in to leave a comment.