Job types can be useful for keeping track of how your staff is spending their time. By having staff track how much of their time is spent doing things like front desk, instruction, maintenance, administrative work, and other general job functions you can better allocate staff resources in the future. Here’s how to add new job types to the system for staff members to use for tracking:
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Employees and Permissions to open the Manage Employees window.
- Under Job Types, check Use Job Types.
- To add or edit your available job types click the Manage job types button.
- This will bring up the Manage List window. Click the Add button to add a new job type. You can also edit the name of a job type, delete a job type you no longer wish to track, and reorder the list of job types in the Manage List window. Click Close to save the list.
- The revised list will now be reflected in the Manage Employees window.
- Click Close to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.