If a staff member isn’t currently working at your facility but plans on coming back, you can mark their profile as inactive, helping clean up your staff list and preventing their account from being inadvertently used by other staff members.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Employees and Permissions to bring up the Manage Employees window.
- Select the employee you wish to make inactive and click the Edit button.
- Check the Staff is inactive box. Click OK.
- When it is time to reactivate the staff member simply uncheck the box.
- The staff member will now be removed from the staff list. To see inactive staff members, check Show Inactive Employees in the Manage Employees window.
- Click Close to finish.