In the Manage Tags window, you have the option to apply certain actions such as clearing waivers, policies, or custom text, for customers with a particular tag. You can also apply the action to any customer who is not tagged with the particular tag.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Tags to open Manage Tags window.
- Click the Apply Actions To Tagged (or Not) Customers tab.
- Select the source.
- Use the Select Action dropdown menu to choose which waiver, policy, or custom text entries you would like to clear.
- Use the Apply To dropdown menu to choose whether you want to apply this action to all customers with this tag or to all customers without this tag.
- Click Execute.
- Click Yes to confirm, and then Yes again.
- Click Close to finish.