In addition to manually freezing, unfreezing, or terminating an account, you can also set the start date and/or end date for a customer’s status change in advance.
- Look up the customer in the main Data Entry window and click Edit Customer.
- Click the Status tab. Under Advanced Status Options click the Add button.
- Select the status change.
- Select the start date and/or end date as applicable.
- Add any notes in the Remarks section.
- Click OK to save. The status change will now show up with the new start and/or end date in the Status tab.
- Click OK to finish.