- FEATURE– XCharge credit card support allows integrated credit card swiping within the POS module. This is a significant enhancement that removes the need for an external credit card terminal!
- FEATURE – One week membership buttons made available on Membership tab
- FEATURE – Reports can be filtered by revenue category
- FEATURE – Check-Ins can be deleted in the Check-In module
- FEATURE – Advanced Search now includes the ability to search by email
- FEATURE – Unpaid balances and account credits can now be combined with front counter transactions in the POS module. If a customer has either a positive or negative account balance, this will automatically be shown when their name is selected in the POS module and the balance can be applied to their current transaction
- FEATURE – New window to make mass EFT dues changes
- UPDATE – Database updated to schema #5
- FIX – Minor changes to the software update process
- FIX – Database timeout messages should no longer appear, as RGP will attempt to reconnect to the database is the connection has timed out
- FIX – If a customer has a past due balance AND no billing information and checks-in, a proper warning is displayed
- FIX – Discounts are now properly shown on receipts
- FIX – Major receipt printing fixes and enhancements
- FIX – Some dates were not properly being recorded in a customer’s change history. This was fixed.
- FIX – Option to not prorate “other” amount in EFT prorated dialog was added
- FIX – Customers without a billing relationship can no longer have credits added to their account
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.