If you need to issue a credit for any reason you can easily do so in the Customer Account window.
- To access the Customer Account window, find the customer in either the Data Entry or POS window and click the Invoice & Payments button.
- Click the Issue Credit button. You can only issue a credit here if you have a Billing Relationship with the customer.
- In the pop up window, enter the credit amount.
The default product is the Credit product; if you wish to use a different product, click Change and choose the new product. You can then either choose to assign the quantity as 1 x -$xx or -1 x $xx.
- Click OK to create the credit.
- The credit is now issued to the customer’s account. You can either keep the credit on their account for a future purchase or issue a refund.
- Click Close to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.