A balance due report can help you identify and follow up with customers who owe your facility money, due a declined payment or manual billing. If you would like to create a balance due report you can do so from the Billing Center window.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Billing to open Billing Center window.
- Click the Balance Due tab.
- Click the Print Report button.
- This will display a list of customer names, their contact information, recent activity, status and past due balance. This report will not list any terminated members who have a past due balance.
- You can now print, email, or open the report in Word or Excel. You can also save it as a HTML or CSV file.
- Click Close to exit the report, and Close again to finish.