If you are selling an inventory product like food or gear you will want to use the Inventory Single product type and configure the additional settings. Here we’ll go through each setting when adding a new single inventory product.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Products to open the Manage Products window.
- Click the Add Product button to open the Edit Product window.
- Under Product Type select Inventory Single.
- Under Primary enter the Product Name and Retail Price. You can also add a vendor and barcode information if applicable to the product.
- Under Inventory Related enter the Size, Color, Minimum Reorder Point, Reorder Quantity and Maximum Target Quantity as applicable.
- Under Categories & Accounts, choose the Display Category, Account and Sub-Account you wish the product to be listed under. If you want to create a new category or sub-account just type the new name into the field.
- Under POS Options select any of the following as applicable:
- Do not automatically apply discounts
- Limit quantity to one
- No anonymous sales
- Extra info required
- Under Sales Tax check the box if sales tax is applicable to this product.
- Click OK to exit the Edit Product window, and Close to exit the Manage Products window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.