- FEATURE: Billing / Past Due Balance “quick actions” – see the billing quick actions video tutorial
- FEATURE: POS customers are automatically loaded into Data Entry after the transaction is completed.
- FEATURE: Search by phone number (Data Entry -> Adv Search)
- FEATURE: Reverse Invoice (instead of writing off) in Data Entry -> Invoice & Payments.
- FEATURE: Cash drawer open button in Z-Out -> Count window
- FEATURE: Check-In History button added to Billing window. This is useful when reviewing someone’s visit history while in billing.
- FIX: Z-Out receipt showed other register’s transaction totals. Fixed
- FIX: Note explaining how EFT Contract End Dates operate in Data Entry -> Setting -> Members
- FIX: Belay certification warnings not displayed on check-in if no belay certification options are enabled
- FIX: Non-digits are stripped when selling/redeeming gift cards (there was some problems with dashes being included)
- FIX: When editing time-clocks you can now drop down a box to select the time
- FIX: Hourly sales charts excludes dues payments
- Quickbooks integration video
Please sign in to leave a comment.