Occasionally you may have a customer ask you to move an invoice for something like a birthday party booking to their spouse’s account. If you have invoiced one customer and wish to transfer it to another you can easily do so in the Customer Account window.
- To access the Customer Account window, find the customer in either the Data Entry or POS window and click the Invoice & Payments button.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Select the invoice you wish to transfer and click the Move Invoice button.
- Select the customer name you wish to transfer the invoice to.
- Click Yes on the pop up window to confirm the transfer.
- The invoice will now show up in the other customer’s account.
- Click Close to finish.