It can be useful to add notes to an individual booking to help you keep track of special requests and preferences. These are different than notes you would add for an event that might be more about equipment or set up. Here’s how to add a note to an individual customer’s booking.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- Click on the name of the customer you wish to add a note for. Their information will show up on the right in the individual booking information window.
- In the Details tab, scroll down to Notes and double click on the yellow field to the right.
- Enter your notes in the Booking Notes pop up and click OK when finished.
- The note will now show up next to the customer name in the Manage Event window. However, it won’t show up on the main calendar window.