Plans sometimes change. If they do, here’s how to cancel an individual booking for an event.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- In this window, the Booking tab, on the right, click the Cancel button and then click YES when asked to confirm.
- A dialogue box will pop asking you to provide a reason for the cancellation. Enter the reason and click OK.
- Next, you will be asked if you would like to refund the online payment. You can refund the online payment, or leave the payment there for the customer to use at a later time to reschedule.
- If you want to refund the online payment-Click Yes. Are you really sure? Click Yes.
- An invoice is created for the Refunded amount in the customer's Invoices & Payment record.
- You can not do partial refunds.
- IMPORTANT: All refunds should be done from within the RGP calendar and NOT the Stripe Console.
- If you refund the Stripe payment via the customers invoices and payment tab, the booking will not be cancelled ONLY the payment is refunded.
- At the end of the cancellation you can choose to send a cancellation email.
NOTE: This will cancel the booking for the named customer in addition to any participants that were listed under their name. If you want to cancel the booking for just a particular participant, you will want to remove the participant.
Removing a participant from a booking
Restoring a cancelled booking
Please sign in to leave a comment.