If members click unsubscribe from emails you sent from the Rock Gym Pro system, you will want to make sure you also update their wishes in any other email marketing management systems you use like MailChimp or Constant Contact. depending on how active your email marketing efforts are, you may want to update your unsubscribe list weekly to ensure your email list remains up to date. Here’s how to easily update your list:
- In the Data Entry main window, click Manage and select Email List Management.
- Under Export Changes check Unsubscribes/DO NOT MAIL.
- Select the date you would like the system to collect addresses from, which should be the last date you collected unsubscribe addresses. This will collect all new unsubscribes from that date to today.
- Click the Export Unsubscribes button.
- Create a file name, choose a save location, and click the Save button. This will create a text file with just the new unsubscribe addresses. You can then import this text file into your email marketing management service to unsubscribe them from your marketing list.
- Click Close to exit the Email List Management window.