Emails in Rock Gym Pro are created the day the email action triggers and sent the next day. If you want to see what emails have already been sent or are scheduled to be sent, you can find them in the email queue. The email queue is particularly helpful when sending test emails to ensure the accuracy of your email actions.
- In the Data Entry main window, click Manage and select Email System.
- Click the View Queue button.
- In the Sent tab, you can view emails that have already been sent. In the Pending tab, you can see emails that are scheduled to be sent.
- Select an email and use the View Email, View Customer, or View Invoice and Payments buttons to review your message, customer profile, and payment status.
- If you want to send emails in the Pending folder manually, click Execute.
- Click Close to exit the Email List Management window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.