As people unsubscribe from your email marketing efforts, you’ll want to sync that list with your Rock Gym Pro email database. This will ensure you don’t inadvertently send someone a marketing message from Rock Gym Pro and alienate a member who has already unsubscribed, not to mention protecting you from running afoul anti-spam regulations.
- The first thing you need to do is create a .TXT or .CSV file containing unsubscribed email addresses from your email marketing management system. Here’s how to do so in MailChimp and Constant Contact.
- Once you have that file, in the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Email List Management.
- Under Update Records, click the Import DO NOT MAIL email address button.
- Select the file and click Open. A pop-up window will show you the addresses that have been imported. Click Process to mark these customers as DO NOT MAIL in their customer records. Note that these customers will still receive any billing-related emails you send.
- Click Close to exit the Email List Management window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.