Before you scan any documents you’ll want to configure your settings. In the main Data Entry window, go to Manage and select Document Management to open up the Document Management Configuration window. You can configure the following default scanning settings:
- Paper size
- Scan type: Select black and white unless your document has a lot of shading
- Resolution: Select 250 DPI maximum, but you can go as low as 150 DPI and still maintain readability
- Compression: Select 50% compression
- Duplex scanning: Select this box if your document is two-sided
- Upload queued documents: Always leave this box checked unless for some reason your internet connection is preventing uploads
Please sign in to leave a comment.