While sometimes you will want to look up a document by the customer name, there are times when it makes more sense to look up a document by the date you scanned it, classified it, or edited it. This can be helpful in finding a misclassified document that you know you worked on during a certain date or date range.
1. To get started, in the main Data Entry window go to View and select Document Scanning and Classification to open up the Document List window.
2. Here you can look up documents under the following parameter types:
- Unclassified: This will show all documents that have yet to be assigned to a customer
- Last Edited Date: This will show documents that had been most recently edited during your selected date range
- Classified Date: This will show documents that had been classified during your selected date range
- Scanned Date: This will show documents that had been scanned during your selected date range
3. Once you have found the correct document you can view, print, save, edit or delete just like you would if you looked up a document in the Customer Document window.
4. Click Close to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.