When adding a new punch card you can also add an expiration date if required by your facility. Note that this option is only available for electronic scan cards.
- Look up the customer in the main Data Entry window and click Edit Customer.
- Click the Punch Card tab.
- Click the Add Adjustment button.
- In the pop-up window, add the new number of punches to add to the account.
- Check the box to add an expiration date. Select the expiration date.
- Click OK to add the new punches to the account.
- Click OK again to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.