If your customer has an existing punch card you need to add an expiration date to you can easily do so on the customer profile’s Punch Card tab. Note that this option is only available for electronic scan cards.
- Look up the customer in the main Data Entry window and click Edit Customer.
- Click the Punch Card tab.
- A customer may have several different punch entries. Select the punches entry you wish to add an expiration date to and click the Edit Adjustment button.
- In the pop-up window, check the box to add an expiration date. Select the expiration date.
- Click OK to create the expiration date for that punch entry.
- Click OK again to finish.