To deploy digital waivers you will need the following:
- A Plus or Premium level paid plan for Rock Gym Pro
- Internet Explorer 10 or later: Launch Internet Explorer and confirm you can view a PDF properly within Internet Explorer. It should display full page if you set the preferences accordingly.
- Time and timezone synced with Internet time. You can enable this option in your Windows settings.
- All computers running Rock Gym Pro must have access to the following URLs. If you have any type of filter/block modify your whole list to allow access.
You will then need to complete the following tasks for Rock Gym Pro forms:
You will then need to complete the following tasks for Smartwaiver forms:
- Set up your Smartwaiver account in RGP
- Send your waiver to email@example.com
- Add your Smartwaiver to RGP
- Set up your Waiver Kiosks with Smartwaiver. You can display both Rock Gym Pro forms and Smartwaiver forms in the Smartwaiver Kiosk App.
RGP + Smartwaiver Integration Overview