You can use customer queries to look up a group of customers and then create a text list with their emails. This will create a .txt file with just email addresses, suitable for importing into an email list.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select Customer Queries to open the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select the data you wish to search by. You can search by multiple constraints.
- Select the parameters for each constraint selected.
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- Under Save Results, click Save Email List Text File.
- Select if you want to remove duplicate addresses.
- Select a location to save the file and click Save. This will create a text file you can then import into your email management platform.
- Click Close to exit the Customer Queries window.