US Customers Only- International facilities can use mock/simulated billing for ACH customers
Once you have posted dues to the Balance Due tab you can then bill your customers individually or all together.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Billing to open Billing Center window.
- Click the Balance Due tab.
- Click the Bill All Customers button to bill all customers with outstanding dues.
- To bill individual customers select a name and click the Bill Selected Customers button.
- In the pop up window it will display how many customers you have to bill. Enter that number in the Select number to bill field and click Go.
- You can enter a smaller number if you wish to bill a batch at a time.
- But you can only submit ONE ACH batch/day.
- Once the customers are all billed the system will give you a Billing Complete message. Click Close to exit the pop up window.
- Click Close again to finish.