If you have a customer with a past due balance who needs updated billing information you can tag their account, excluding the customer from billing until the new information is provided. Dues will still be posted each month; when the new billing information is provided, the customer will automatically be included for billing again. In addition, a check-in note will be added to the account to alert staff when the customer next checks in.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Billing to open Billing Center window.
- Click the Balance Due tab.
- Select the customer who needs new billing information.
- Under the Customer Actions dropdown menu select Need New Billing Info. Click Go.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- The account will now be excluded from billing and a note added to their account.
- Click Close to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.