A fully-booked event is a great thing. But since cancellations happen, a waiting list of customers is an even better thing. Here’s how to add someone to the waiting list for a full event.
- From the main calendar window, double click on the specific event to bring up the Manage Event window.
- Click on the Wait List tab.
- This window will show you everyone that is on the wait list. To add a new person to the wait list, click the Add button in the bottom left corner.
- If they are a member, or have been to your facility previously, you can then search for the customer by their name or barcode. Once you’ve selected their name press OK.
- If the participant is a new customer who needs to be added into the database, click New Customer to bring up the Add Customer window. To learn more about adding a new customer check out the article below. Once you’ve added their information click OK.
- Add notes about the customer by either clicking the Edit Notes button or double clicking on the customer’s name.
- Click Close to exit.
TIP: If a slot opens up it’s easy to email individuals or the entire wait list from this screen.
Sending an email to someone on the wait list