In addition to offerings, you can also add iCal feeds to your calendar. This is a great way to keep track of holidays, employee schedules and other things that have their own calendar feeds.
- To set up an iCal feed, click the Manage Schedules button on the main calendar window.
Select the Schedules tab. With a top level category selected, click the Add button and select Add iCal feed.
This will bring up the iCal Feed Properties window. Here you can:
- Add a title for your feed
- Enter the feed URL and test
- Set how often the feed updates
- Change the color of how the feed displays on the calendar
- Filter a feed for keywords
- Set the calendar to bold items from the feed
- Set the background color of bolded items from the feed
- Click Close to finish.