You can use the email footer to add standard information about your facility, like your address, phone number or a link to your website. Here’s how to create and edit the transactional email footer.
- In the Data Entry main window, click Manage and select Email System.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Set Footer For All Emails button.
- You can now enter your information or use the Insert Field button to have the system pull information from your settings. You can also change the font size, type, formatting and color here. To add a hyperlink to your site click Insert and select Hyperlink. Once you’re finished, click OK.
- Click Close to save the settings, and Close again to exit the Email System.
Please sign in to leave a comment.