You will want to regularly clean up your marketing email list to remove bounced email addresses. Once you have a list of email addresses to purge, you can import that list into your Rock Gym Pro database to purge the invalid addresses from there too. The customer records will remain the same; the only thing being removed is the email address.
- The first thing you need to do is create a .TXT or .CSV file containing purged email addresses from your email marketing management system. Here’s how to do so in MailChimp and Constant Contact.
- Once you have that file, in the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Email List Management.
- Under Update Records, click the Purge email address button.
- Select the file and click Open. A pop-up window will show you the addresses that have been imported. Click Process to purge these addresses from your customer records.
- Click Close to exit the Email List Management window.