In addition to the standard reports, custom reports can be created within Rock Gym Pro. You can use customer queries to produce many types of custom reports.
- In the Data Entry main window click Reporting and then select General Reports to open the Reporting window.
- Click the Custom Reports tab.
- Click the Customer Queries button to add a new report in the Customer Queries window.
- Under Constraints select the data you wish to pull for your report.
- Select the parameters (dates, etc).
- Click the Review Query button to run the report.
- If this is a report you plan on running again, click Save Query as Custom Report to save the report to the Custom Reports tab in the Reporting window.
- Click Close to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.