Update: 07/18/22 - Being released in stages to ALL RGP Cloud Users.
- Custom Policies 3-7 can now be automatically "cleared" after a specified number of months. Prior to this update, only Polies 1 and 2 had this functionality.
Go to: Data Entry > Manage > Settings > Waivers / Custom
- Fixed issue with tracking guest pass usage for remote customers
- Fixed bug to allow Stripe Terminal to correctly identify computer name
- Fixed bug when cancelling Stripe Terminal payments in cloud
- Fixed bug generating erroneous check-in records at remote facilities
- Fixed windows client freeze caused by unexpected Stripe Custom error
- Added automation for some updates to Stripe payment terminals updates
- Updated how RGP synchronizes staff roles/permissions across facilities
- Added internal error logging to diagnose certain types of check-in bugs