If you’ve built up a database of member email addresses then you will want to be able to use them as the foundation for your email marketing campaigns. Here’s how to export your entire email database so you can import it into a service like MailChimp or Constant Contact.:
- In the Data Entry main window, click Manage and select Email List Management.
- Under Entire List, select whether you would like to omit members from your list who have marked DO NOT EMAIL under their preferences; if you are creating a list for marketing purposes we suggest you skip adding them to your system.
- Click the Export Entire List button.
- Create a file name, choose a save location, and click the Save button. This will create a text file with your entire email address database. You can then import this text file into your email marketing management service.
- Click Close to exit the Email List Management window.