When creating a new youth program group, you should also create a product to represent sales to that specific group. This will help you properly manage invoices and ensure everyone in the group is paid up. Here’s how to create a product for a youth group"
- In the Data Entry main window, click Manage and select Products to bring up the Manage Products window.
- Click the Add Products button to bring up the Edit Product window.
- Under Product Type select Member. Note that the customer doesn’t need to be a member to be part of a youth program group; this setting is just to indicate that this product type is for a person, not a piece of inventory.
- Give the Product Name a unique title. Enter a retail price if appropriate.
- Enter a display category.
- Under Required # of People, enter 1. This will prompt the POS to attach a person to this product and allow payments. The attached person is now linked to the sale, this is also known as a Membership Link, which can be used for any product set to Type=Member.
- Click OK to exit the Edit Product window, and Close to exit the Manage Products window.
Please sign in to leave a comment.