If necessary, you can go back to any date and change the check-in status of a youth program group member. This is helpful if an instructor has printed out a roster, checked members off using a pen, and needs to go back in days later to check members into the system. You can also use this method to review the attendance for a particular session.
- In the Data Entry main window, click View and select Youth Program Groups to bring up the Youth Program Groups window.
- Click the Group Check In button.
- Select the date you want to change a check-in status for.
- You will now see the check-ins for that date. Check or uncheck each member as necessary to make that day accurate.
- Click the OK button to finish checking members in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.