If you want to set up a receipt printer for a workstation you can easily do so in the settings. Note that you will need to set up the receipt printer at each workstation.
- In the main Data Entry window click Manage and select Settings.
- Select the This Workstation tab.
- Click Select Printer. In the pop up window select your receipt printer and click Apply and then Print.
- Select your printing method. You can choose generic text or specify your font type and size by clicking Layout Mode and clicking the Font button.
- Select how many extra line feeds you would like after your receipt to ensure enough room for tearing off.
- Check the box if you wish to default to always print receipts. This is useful if your cash drawer only opens by printing.
- Click the Print Test button to ensure your receipt printer is printing to your specifications.
- Click Close to save your receipt printer settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.