You can create percentage discounts, such as “25% off”, in the main settings.
- In the Data Entry main window click Manage and select Settings to bring up the Configure Settings window.
- Click the Discounts tab.
- To add a new discount click the Add button. To edit or delete a discount select the discount and click Edit or Delete.
- Give the discount a name and enter the discount percentage.
- Select the appropriate category if you wish to automatically apply this discount to specific product categories for current members, punchcard holders, or staff.
- Click OK to save the discount, and then Close to finish.
Note: If there are specific items you wish to exclude from a discount, you can exclude category discounts on a by-item basis in the Manage Products window.